Let’s take some pictures
Fashion / GlamourPhoto Session
Event / DocumentaryPhoto Session
Food PhotographyPhoto Session
What my clients say
Working with Billy Ward has always been a positive experience. I have worked with him for several different styles of publications. The results were always exactly what I was looking for.
Billy ward is a great photographer, one of my favorites at that. He’s also a master chef, being that he knows how to put all of the right ingredients together. And at any art he pursues. He’s fabulous and every piece is tasteful at all levels. It’s a pleasure to ever get a chance working with him, you know you’re making art over just a photo. In one word he is -Amazing-.
Billy is one of my favorite photographers that i love to work with. Billy is extremely professional & always fun to work with.
CEO and wardrobe stylistFASHION iCON STYLING
Billy Ward is an exceptional photographer. His constantly evolving talents and innate abilities are nothing short of amazing. I always look forward to working with Billy Ward Photography.
OwnerInked and Sexy
We can’t stop looking at them. You are amazing ~ so very talented, caring and lots of fun to work with. You did a terrific job. Thank you for your great work.
Director of Operations Remedy's, Elixir, DistillLas Vegas
Billy has shown a consistency (which is key in this business) of delivering high quality, high concept imagery on time and within budget on every photo feature our company has assigned to him and his staff.
Editorial Director Skin&Ink/Urban Ink/Rebel InkParamus, NJ
I am honored to have collaborated with such talent. Billy always makes our shoots fun, comfortable and the final images amazing. I am happy to watch the magic continue.
Billy is a true & original artist in his field of work. It’s been amazing to see his work flourish over the years!
Billy Ward is a true pro; he understands lighting like few others. But technical savvy aside, he’s also an artist…the images we’ve created together are among my all-time favorites. I would shoot with him anywhere, anytime — I respect him that much!
Billy Ward’s work is exceptional, compelling and capturing. Talented and passionate, his vision translates into a work of art that cannot be imitated. He is professional and always delivers more than expected. Working with him is always a pleasure!
Things to consider:
- My studio, indoors or outdoors (not forgetting the weather), at home (which rooms?), work or public places.
- for example, bikini, casual, uniform, fancy dress.
- instruments, books, models, hobby items, food, vehicles, hats, toys etc.
To make the most of the time, it is worth having some thoughts about what kind of photo(s) you would like to have by the end of the session, what you are going to use them for, and who you are likely to share them with.
- No charges are incurred if the session is within 20 miles of the 89121 Zip Code
- More than this and travel expenses may be required.
License for promotional purposes
- Can be used for promotional literature such as flyers, posters, press releases, business website, inside images for brochures, books, CD sleeves etc.
License for commercial purposes
- Can be used for book covers, CD covers, brochure covers, t-shirts, mugs, postcards, greetings cards etc.
What’s the difference?
- In essence, the difference between promotional and commercial purposes is whether the image is going to be sold on. So a flyer or web banner, for example, is used to promote the business, but no one is buying anything with the images on it. On a t-shirt, or CD cover, however, the image is being used directly to generate income. If you’re still in doubt, we can chat about it before the price is agreed.
- If you would like the additional flexibility to use the image like a stock photo – to manipulate however you wish and/or not have to make any reference to me as the photographer, then it will require an additional fee of $350 per image. Other wise every photo posted has to credit me as a photographer.
Images supplied in digital format
- You can print, email or upload to the Internet as many as you wish without incurring any further charges.
Prints or photo books are not included
- Can be arranged if required.
Make up Artist
- Recommended Make up artist is Feralene
- In order for the spot to be held to shoot I require 50% deposit. Deposits can be paid through pay pal. Deposit is non-refundable.
- If you will be late please notify me before the booked time. If I don’t receive a phone call letting me know you will be late the appointment will be cancelled after a half hour without notice.